- Believe that Jesus Christ is God’s Son and that He died on the cross and rose from the grave to save you from your sins and give you the gift of eternal life.
- Sincerely desire to turn away from anything that displeases God and live according to His word and His will.
- Openly declare your faith in Jesus Christ.
- Identify yourself with the death, burial, and resurrection of Jesus by being baptized in His name. (We practice the original biblical form of baptism, which is immersion.
- At the close of each service, during our invitation song, we invite those wishing to join our church family to come forward and greet the Elder. We will ask you to make a simple affirmation of your faith by answering the question: “Do you believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of the Living God?” If you are already an immersed believer, you will immediately be received as a member.
- If you desire to be baptized, someone will escort you to a changing room and assist in preparing for your baptism. We are always ready to administer baptism at any of our services. Everything you will need is already here; no prior notice is necessary. We can also schedule your baptism for a time other than one of our regular worship services if you wish. Baptism is a very personal step of faith. Please feel free to ask one of our ministers or elders about any concerns you may have.
Answering Your Questions:
- Our ministers and elders are available to answer any questions you may have about church membership or becoming a Christian. Wherever you are in your spiritual journey, we would love to welcome you into our church. It is our sincere hope that you will find this a warm and caring church family, desiring to share God’s joy with others.